The Crossings is a 530 acre residential village with single and multi family neighborhoods along with professional centers that have attracted national companies.
The Crossings Development commenced in 1994 by The Howard Hughes Corporation.
John W. Bonner Elementary School
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center featuring 281 licensed beds with private rooms, more 1,200 physicians on staff, out patient surgery, laboratory and radiology services, and a 24 hour emergency room. A recent $100,000 Million expansion that adds a third patient tower and a larger emergency room. summerlinhospital.com
- The City of Las Vegas Fire Station No. 7 is located in The Crossings Village.lasvegasnevada.gov/fire
Parks And Recreation
- The Crossing Park is a 10.1 acre park featuring two full size lighted soccer fields, children play areas and picnic areas. The Oxford Park is a 7.3 acre park featuring a lighted baseball field and multi use areas. summerlink.com/parks
- The Crossing Business Center, a 110 acre business park, home to national companies such as:
- Bank Of America Dealer National Lending Center
- Household Credit Services
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts of Las Vegas
- William Sonoma Call Center